www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Jun 24, 2012

still searching on the web or more information

so many people out there are having the same problem!!!

oohhh mannnn.... my response time is slowing down so quickly.
and sooo many typos too.

and when i'm tuning my head around my room,
i found out that my eyes could not focus on a particular thing. it's like everything is just glanced over.

not paying attention to anything now i guess.

SLEEEPING PILLL IS KICKING IN!!

feeling calm and shit.
and creative for some reason.
like just when i was typing these sentence
i imagined a shell covering up these four sentences.

i have my tums, crackers, proton-pump blocker, and water ready just beside of bed.
pillows upright

start to be thinking weird stuffs accompanied with things i'm thinking... @@
so hard to think rationally right now....

no wonder some people take Zolpidem as recreational drug.

and when i'm reading the things i typed i found out that some sentences are not really written by me.
memory loss @@

never mess with Zolpidem!

now i'm not worrying about what will happen after tonight
i just do what i've listed and hopefully everything will be fine.

(i've became so chill and stress-fress now)
it's like i'm in Zen-state and even the horror of possible throwing up tomorrow won't affect me.

No comments:

Post a Comment