www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Jun 29, 2012

dunno if i'm overreacting or what...

so i went to Baretells to get a deodorant.
and then i was trying to see if i like the smell or not by spraying some on my hand.
and then one of the store people just stared at me and looked very unhappy and said, "sir, no."
and i said, "i'm sorry.... i was just trying..."
and then i got super frustrated about this
i just feel so unwelcome...

i dunno but he could have said, "sir, please don't try the spray" with a different expression on his face.

and now i just feel like shit.
never going back to Baretells again.

and on my way back i was super unhappy so i just replied simply to people with "yes" and "no" and "thanks" with my head down when i was buying my sandwich and when i encountered one of my roommate.
:(
oh well, gonna have a drink with myself in my room with my dinner from Jimmy Jones.
suck it world.

2 comments:

  1. You are OVERREACTING for 200% sure! Move onnnn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee Hee I'm over it already. Should not have been that emotional :P

    ReplyDelete