www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Jun 9, 2012

saturday.

helped frances moving out this afternoon.
i'll count it as my work out.
Frances rented a truck and we loaded the truck and drove to Jacob's place and unload.
tired... :P

and when i was on my way back i saw Michael. he waved and i waved back.
that would probably be the last time i'll ever see him again :(
i help Pipe with finalizing his luggages and took a picture with him.

and i didn't get photo of my other 3 roommates :(

no one is in my apartment now.
it's only me!!!! holy shit!!!

and i just walked around the dorm area and there's literally no one.
wind blowing, abandoned paper flying everywhere.
and i went to search for glow sticks in those emergency red bags and apparently someone is ahead of me
glow sticks are all gone!

omg. feel so lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment