www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Jun 27, 2012

it's been a while since updating my life...

so first thing,
i love my roommates.
they're so caring.
like this morning there's a fire drill and cuz i have my acne cream on my face so i looked super weird.
so i kept walking away from people so they wouldn't see my face.
then my roommate said,
"hey stop running away from us." :P
and he kind of caught up with me and yeh... i talked a little bit and kept my face turned away form him.

mmmm and yeh still working out everyday
though it's just sad that i'm still super skinny :(((
but i mean it takes time and it's only been like 2 weeks of workout?
so we'll see about that. i really hate my genes.

and a super good news!!!

a publisher wanted to include my freelensing photos in a book!!!!!!!!!
:D
i saw his email when i just woke up.
so excited!!
he's going to send me the book and some money after it's published!!!!



and deadmau5 released his new song, "The Veldt" loving it!
along with the music video.
the song is based on "The Veldt, " a short story by Ray Bradbury
you should read the short story first and watch the video.
it's kind of creepy.

so yeh,
getting busy
have to write up some freelensing stuff for the publisher
and also i have lab works as usual.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! It is great that your photos continue to draw attention from professional publishers. Maybe, you photo taking cab your second job to earn more money. If possible, let me know more information about the book.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's not all about the money. i love photography! and i'm happy i'm able to share my artwork with more people when the book is published!
    i can talk with you sometime later this week about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it's not all about money, but it is good to make money on something you like or enjoy. Feel great to share something with other people. When you are independent, more money can make your life easier and of less pressure.

    ReplyDelete