www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Jun 18, 2012

most awful night

so i went to bed with feeling of throwing up
and it just got worse and at around 4 something
i woke up with intense feeling of throwing up and i just felt like i couldn't make it.
D:

and then i don't know for how long i'd trying to keep myself up.
i fell asleep and then woke up now feeling fine.

D: now i am so afraid of eating anything.
because i might throw the things i eat up though i'm feeling alright now.

fuck stomach.

3 comments:

  1. I am just back in Taiwan. I had uh wonderful time in Seattle, thanks to your great guide, except the bitching woman(haha). We will try to get new medicine for you.
    Wish you get better soon.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I know your symptoms which is very similar when I was in Ohio State. I will try to get same medicine for you. It worked ver well for me.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeh definitely. I'm glad you had a great time.
    I don't know. My stomach is horrible. I hate it.
    But thanks. I'll try it out when you find it.

    ReplyDelete