www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Jun 24, 2012

oh shit oh shit

i'm totally going to have that awful feeling of throwing up (and hopefully not actually throwing up) sometime tomorrow.

because i just found out (a bit too late) something that can end my awful nights of feeling like throwing up
it's the sleeping-pill my dad gave me!!!!!
Zolpidem!!!!!!!!

now it all makes sense!

so last week when my dad visited me
i took a half of a pill of Zolpidem to help me fall asleep and the next day my stomach was not feeling so well and that night was horrifying!!! the worst night!
so it must be it!!!

i also read tons of other people's experience
people who have GERD and sleeping issue.
they have the same issue!!!!
http://www.peoplespharmacy.com/2007/04/23/ambien-can-caus/

i don't know what to do now
because I JUST TOOK A WHOLE PILL OF ZOLPIDEM!!!! D:
please don't feel like throwing up. please don't please don't!!!
should've found this before i took the pill D:


--------------------------------
yeh, i was feeling really tired when i got back
so i decided to go to sleep and couldn't really fall asleep
that's why i took the Zolpidem.... still super regret about taking it :(

so now
i'll just do anything to prevent GERD from worsening and hopefully lessening the intensity of my acid reflux and nausea.
1. go to sleep later, not now
2. sleep in an upright position ;( not again....
3. take a rabeprazole (which i've already did minutes ago)
4. try not to eat tomorrow (too much food will only make GERD worse)
5. take Tums
basically, i'm trying to make my stomach not acidic and avoid GERD.

what did i do???? D:

No comments:

Post a Comment