www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Jun 1, 2012

it's been a while and it's finally friday!!

i've been busy with my 315 homework and i'm finally done with it yesterday
feel so relieved!!
anyway, i have 316 final on monday 8:30 am. yes 8:30 :(
have to study for it during the weekend.

two other finals are on wednesday.
so do not have to worry about them right now.

i will pop a bottle of drink just to celebrate i'm officially done with all my classes this school year!

yes it's the last day of classes!! :O

it's been a good day.
not as depressed as me at the start of the week.

have to thank someone online very very much for making me feeling better lately.

and yeh
have a great weekend!!

oh oh oh
and i got a haircut this noon right after my class!! feel so fresh!!
and had some great conversations with the barber!

No comments:

Post a Comment