www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Jun 17, 2012

dad visiting

so my dad is here in Seattle.
i woke up this morning 10:30 with my alarm set at 10:00 am
i was incredibly tired cuz i had two sleeping-aid pills and it's still kinda working...

kept telling myself that i had get to the airport on time or else i'm not a good son.
so i finally got out of my bed and took a shower
dressed up, packed up and then microwaved my bagel and had it on my way to bus stop.
took bus to international station and then took light rail to the airport.
i was there earlier so i waited a bit
and i saw my dad waiting for his luggage.
i went up to him and we hugged.

then we took light rail and bus back to U district.
then checked in in a hotel nearby.

then i showed him my dorm and then we walked around campus.
and talked to him about many stuffs.
and took few photos.
had dinner at a Japanese noodle place.
then we headed back to the hotel.

and yeh he's having jet lag so he's already asleep.

going to downtown Seattle tomorrow.
and yeh i'll show him the well known places.

anyway. i think i'm going to bed soon as well with the help with super strong sleeping pill my dad brought with him.

oh oh and i love this video
you have to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment