www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Jun 4, 2012

monday

i went to bed at 11 something last night
and wasn't able to fall asleep
tossed and turned for more than 1 hour :(
so i got out of bed and took half of my precious sleep pill.
then i fall asleep :)
but now i only have half of my precious sleep pill...

super tired this morning
i convinced myself that i'm going back to bed right after the final
that's when i finally got out of my bed.

316 final was awful!!!
like WHAT THE F!!
after the final everyone was on the hallway talking about how ridiculous it was.
yes it's a ridiculous final.

well at least i'm done with the worst
so it's such as relief.

now i have to be preparing for 315 and bio 220.

and i lied to myself that i'm going to bed after the final
i'm at the library now.
just feel like i have to be outside.
i don't want to feel so alone in my room and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment