www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Jun 29, 2012

and i just found out a day ago

that i couldn't take a photo with my DSLR while someone is holding my DSLR showing how freelensing is done....

i need a DSLR from UW but i'm not currently registered so i asked my roommate for help
and yeh i'll be picking up the DSLR with my roommate next Tuesday and then i'll take some photos of Cecilia showing how freelensing is done with the borrowed DSLR.

awesome! seems like things are all planned out now.
still working on the writing part. i'll say i'm more than halfway done.
:D

and oh
i have worked out my daily face-cleaning routine.
so in the "morning," i'll clean my face up and then apply Neutrogena's astringent and then apply sunscreen
at noon, i'll clean my face up again and then apply astringent and sunscreen
at night, i'll clean my face up again and then apply astringent and the benzoyl peroxide.
and hopefully, my face will be acne and scar free. (well some scars will stay for sure, but i have too many scars now which pisses me off)

No comments:

Post a Comment