www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Jun 21, 2012

my workout plan

so i read some articles on the internet.
they say that you MUST let your muscles rest after working out.
also you MUST push your muscles to the maximum.
so here's my plan:
i'll work on each of the three different groups of muscles everyday.
so today, i worked on my "core muscles" including abdominal and back muscles.
tomorrow i'll work on my "leg muscles" including well... legs.
then on the day after tomorrow i'll work on my "arm muscles" including chest and arms.
and then i'll start from core again.
this allows my muscles to rest for around 2 days and also the training will be much more targeted and intense.
and i'm also keeping track of the weights i did to get the maximum improvement.

a bit messy. haha but hopefully this will get my muscles growing!!!
not hopefully.... it MUST >:(


No comments:

Post a Comment