www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Feb 27, 2013

tuesday

reading a very very interesting article for my psych class.
it explores the cultural difference of passionate love and sexual desire.
it mentions something about Westernization of the idea of love throughout the world.
I personally think it's really true. well for the Eastern culture I suppose.
I can relate to a lot of feelings and ideas presented in the article.
like I remember I was taught that love is infatuation when I was in middle school.
but myself too has taken the Western idea of love as happiness.
aside of those, I really enjoy the individualism and freedom in the West.
I feel like the world is going to become "uni-cultural" one day. or maybe "bi-cultural," one being Western and another being anti-Western. Many cultures have been dying out and it's not stopping.
I hope I can experience all of those if I live long enough.
I like to see how the world change, I really do.

umm. and ohh it's Tuesday. totally forgot to post good video Tuesday!!! It's five minutes late now. :(
I'll still post it anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment