www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Feb 6, 2013

I don't know what's happening to me recently

I had a pretty bad night yesterday.
Felt nauseous so I took the medication I bought from UK and it didn't work.
Maybe I was just tired? So I went to bed.
Occasionally woke up from really bad dreams and severe nausea.
So I took some deep breath and immediately felt better. And fell asleep and the bad dream just went on. And woke up again... The cycle just continues.
Finally I was waken up by my alarm and my stomach still feels weird and I still feel tired.
I guess I'm stressed? So I have bad dreams and the bad dream causes anxiety attacks which in turn make me nauseous?

And the bad dream is pretty awful. Zombie apocalypse...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment