www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Feb 14, 2013

Thursday

yet another busy day.
everything's sorting out fine.
my research is going ok too. my mentor is leaving soon and kind of have to know what to do after that. so I just had a meeting with him.
so yeh.

ummm nothing much to say.
oh wait i think i have something to say.
so I don't know if you agree with me or not but here it is
Not caring is worse than hating
if I hate something, that means I still "care about it." It's like liking something, I care about it but in a different way.
However, if I don't even give a shit about something or I totally forget about it, that's a totally different case.
and I remember utilizing this when I was in high school when I was fighting (emotionally) with people I just simply ignore everything from that person and I find it super effective.
You probably know what I'm referring to right now.
And I made this post so that means I still care about it.
but maybe next year, I won't even make a post about it because... it's just a normal day like any other but with classes full of people carrying chocolates and flowers and cards.

and I have something to confess. something not healthy.
I've been smoking a lot more frequently recently.
I found it relaxing to smoke everyday after class.
I usually smoke one cigarette a day.
The feeling, the rush, is just one of the things I looking forward to everyday (aside from being able to finish assignment quickly during the night and watching awesome YouTube videos from awesome people)
My stress level that builds up from the day just goes down as soon as I light one up.
Yup. I know it's really bad for my body probably even worse than what stress could do. but at least I found something that can help me cope with my stressful life. cheers cigarettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment