www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Feb 28, 2013

another productive day

i'm done with my psych reading too (i mean like done with the reading for the whole quarter, so i only have to flip through my notes i took for final review before the final exam)
so ahead of schedule right now! :D
went to the lab and my PI told me I should present my work in a conference.
i was like... but i don't have anything to present yet. i haven't even started my experiment.
i told him, "i'll look it up."
and i looked it up and in one section, it says that you don't necessarily need to have results yet.
so i was like... man... what was i thinking? and the deadline is like tonight.
i'm so grateful i am ahead of schedule right now
in order to present in the conference i have write up an abstract for my project, but that would at least take one night to finish.
if i'm behind schedule, i would not even have time to type it up!!
and i just finished my abstract.
super productive! :D

and i'll be starting other homework too.
since i'll be volunteering in a science fair this Saturday and Sunday form noon to afternoon, i won't have a lot of time to study.
need to be productive!
a week til 21!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment