www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Feb 17, 2013

Sunday now

I'm finally on schedule!
caught up with all the work now.
I'll keep studying and keep myself ahead of everything, so I can utilize my time more flexibly.
Yet another midterm this week on Friday; it's psychology midterm. I'll do fine i think.
I'll just study the exam questions a bit.

umm yeh. as usual, my lifestyle is complete messed up every weekend.
it's almost 4 am now and I should go to bed.
also sometime I am just to lazy to take a shower... I'm not going out anyway what's the point.

so today i'll keep studying and also go grocery shopping and take out trash.
hmmm yeh. hopefully everything will go as planned for the rest of the quarter.
can't wait for my 21st birthday!
18 days left!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment