www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Feb 11, 2013

Monday

yeh... studying like hell since the last time i went outside.
a midterm, again, tomorrow. I'm pretty much ready i think. don't really need to cram.
i'm pretty much on schedule for most of my classes.

and i have a big issue with my research lab now. cuz my mentor is leaving the lab soon and i have to figure out what i should do after he leaves... so yeh. that's another thing to figure out this week.

did grocery shopping on... umm i think Saturday. I'm losing track of time now.
and i am doing my laundry now. also just did my dishes.
while i was doing my dishes I was thinking about stuff and an RA knocked on our door and i answered.
i was kind of blanking out and stared at her and said nothing.
and then she came in and told me that the inspection would be two weeks later
and also checked how i am doing (RAs have to do this every quarter)
she asked me, "what are you looking forward to this quarter?"
and i said, "ummm.... the end of the quarter?"
haha that's a pretty bad answer but oh well.
i really don't feel like talking recently.
yeh social withdrawal, that's what we call it at least that's what i think.

No comments:

Post a Comment