www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Feb 3, 2013

not much is going on

yeh have been sitting in front of my computer since the weekend started.
being pretty productive.
studying and doing homework.

I just submitted my scholarship application.
wish me luck!
also i forgot to tell you guys that I didn't get the scholarship I applied during the start of autumn quarter last year. so yeh... oh well.

what else... um yeh my lifestyle during the weekend is pretty messed up.
haha it's like 6 am now and i'm finally going to bed.
i am such a workaholic.
i like to get my works done before going to bed well, at least finishing a section.
gonna sleep till 4 or 5 pm.
oh i have to grocery shop tomorrow too. hopefully i won't forget that.

and my mood is getting better. i think i'm almost back to my normal mood.

ok cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment