www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Feb 9, 2013

there went my Friday night

working on my lab report most of the night
and occasionally wandered on the Internet.
working with Matlab for the whole night is pretty interesting but frustrating some of the time.
working with Words is just awful. the pictures kept jumping around.
just finished my lab report and it's 15 pages long...


today was a good day.
went to office hours for lab report and one of my classmates ended up helping me getting the solution. Thanks J!
then went to sexuality class guest panel. it was super interesting. learned so much from intersex/transgendered/cross gender people.
after class, I met and talked to quite a few of people I know and I did NOT screw up those conversations!! YAY!!
oh and
a few of my friends have been asking me to go to their place and celebrate the lunar new year with them on Saturday (also it's one of their birthday).
but i don't really want to go you know. i don't really like socializing these days for many reasons. and i really have to work on my homework and shit.
so i just told them that i would be there for a couple of hours.
and i have to shamefully escape to my world of bioengineering.

No comments:

Post a Comment