www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Feb 13, 2013

i'm seriously a different person now from few days ago

as I mentioned earlier I just started my second cycle of DAA.
my mood change is probably the result of that.
the testosterone level must be pretty high in my blood.

I remember I was feeing so tired and purposeless few days ago.
Now,
I just feel so much more motivated, energetic,
and I smile a lot more now. I even smiled to myself in the mirror.
and generally feel like life is going to be alright if I keep my work up and stuff.
For example, I'm thinking currently, "I should go to bed now and finish my psych reading tomorrow and start reading 335."

I'm completely a different person now.
and I like it!
it means that DAA is definitely working boosting my testosterone.
and it also means that if I maintain my high test level I can be positive and happy like this.
(I find it hard to rationalize right now cuz I'm all happy and shit. I think I'm kind of fooling myself and looking at the brighter side). but oh well as long as I'm feeling happy like this I'm fine with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment