www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Dec 17, 2011

winter break!

so it's saturday midnight now
um.... recap time

so Thursday night, Frances, her friend, and I went to have sushi and walked and shopped around downtown. fun!
friday, woke up at noon and picked up my organic chemistry final. Our TA got it done super early. He's really nice, best TA in UW.
and woohoo, i got 112 out of 150 the average is 50 something. i thought i'm going to get something around average but it turns out to be a lot a lot better.
and on the other hand, bio final grade was out this afternoon, i got 78 out of 100 which is awful and the average is 74. i'm not satisfied with my final exam grade.
but the ultimate final grade for my bio is 3.8 which is awesome.

i've been developing photos and watching episodes of Adventure Time since the break started.
did a lot of stuff but i feel like something was still missing......
i think it's my social life.... i need it back.... my roommates were having a lot of fun together but i seem unable to fit in... it's like i always lock myself in my room but i want to hang out with them but but.... but... probably everyone gets used to me locking myself in my room studying...
i have to work on it... or else i'll be FOREVER ALONE!!!

anyway, it's almost 4 now gonna go to bed...
oh i'm going out with Frances and few other friends tomorrow. gonna do some shopping and watching movie.

.... i just feel like i'm not doing enough... and i'm sad.... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment