www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Dec 31, 2011

last day of 2011

my last day of 2011 is super normal for now
i have jet lag now. woke up super early today and feeling a little tired right now.

took a long shower after i got up. i washed myself super clean with a scrub thingy.
dressed up for more than 20 minutes have to look super good for the last day of the year.
had breakfast.
then i took a bus to the bank in Ballard and got stuff sorted out.
took bus back to UW
went shopping a little for necessities.
bought a sandwich at my favorite sandwich place where Frances introduced to me. the people there recognized me. we greeted.
and walked back to my dorm.
did laundry and having my lunch now yum yum.
and i finally paid for my dorm and Flickr.

Frances is going to meet up with me later when she's back.
we're probably going to have a dinner and watch a movie. we'll see.

happy new year again.

photo club outing back in November:

Splash

Occupy

Vent

Yay!
my photo club friends :D

No comments:

Post a Comment