www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Dec 12, 2011

one down two to go

Done with bio final!!! Woohoo! Didn't really study for bio during the weekend nor hours before final but I think I did pretty well on it. Gone through all questions without ambiguity.
It was a super chill day for me.
Woke up at like 12:00 pm and took a shower then got ready dressed up and went to by George had lunch and yup looked through weekly study questions a bit.
After exam I met up with my bioengineering final project teammates in Poplar hall. We decided not to meet in Odegaard since its always crowded.
Actually it was my first time going into poplar hall after the construction.
It's super legit inside!! Like I will like to live in Poplar! But I like single room better still haha.
Anyway, I'm waiting for my dinner at Thai 65 I order a drunken noodle.

Have to start the conclusion part for our final project when I get back to my room also start studying for chem. so much reactions to memorize!!! D:


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Yup as you can see my
iPhone messed up my blog entry

No comments:

Post a Comment