www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Dec 13, 2011

ducks are cute!! and crows and seagulls.

today before my chem final, i had my brunch outside bagley hall in front of Drumheller fountain where patches of ice are floating on the water surface. then those cute ducks just came in front of me. they knew i had food on my hand.
so the irresistible cuteness made me tore up some of my food i was eating and they were so excited!!!
i fed some of my food to the cute ducks and then more ducks joined the crowd and then there're seagulls and then crows joined.
LOL i was literally surrounded by birds!!

when i finished my brunch and walked to the garbage bin near bagley hall, the ducks followed me.
i was like, they're so adorable!!! anyway, i'm totally going to do this again sometime in the future!! they're just too cute!


2 comments:

  1. Reminds me of this: http://bit.ly/vQgkPu

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! i would laugh my ass off if i encountered the huge pigeon!

    ReplyDelete