www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Dec 24, 2011

christmas eve and christmas morning

just got back home from 18 TC
first of all, merry christmas guys!

Merry Christmas

so I went to celebrate grandfather's birthday today for dinner
then headed to 18 TC to celebrate Christmas, well more like bonding with friends i guess
met up with Iris and waited in line. later Vincent joined us. 
I brought my shade glasses with me to the club haha. it's was awesome.

18 TC is as awesome as it was before. totally love the club!! awesome music from awesome DJ.
and yeh didn't drink at all but still danced and had a lot of fun!!
met up with DJ Allen as well, just a side note, I met DJ Allen during the summer when my brother and I were frequenters to Paris dance club.
he was the guest DJ for the second floor of the club tonight.
he saw me and then bro hugged me and said, "I drank too much. haha."
he also told me to go visit him when his new club opens in the future. (side note: if i'm correct, Paris dance club was closed because it's making too much noise.  how could you call awesome music, "noise"? that's so wrong)

anyway, i went out to get water once cuz i wasn't feeling so well. and of course, it's my stomach. 
but it's really interesting that when i got super into the music and super excited, i don't feel the nauseous feeling. probably because I was super relaxed, so no pressure could cause pain.

and yeh, danced, danced, and danced.
had fun.

i was super Über sober and it's kinda sad but entertaining to watch drunk people talking and walking.

before i took a cab home i bought a sandwich for lunch
when i was home i saw the cups in the sink and i actually washed them. haha i washed the cups.
so weird.
but i hope one day i could wash cups of "someone i love" when i get "home." it'll be great to actually do something for someone. (i love my parents and i'm talking about different kind of love here)

gotta go to bed now have to wake up tomorrow and meet up with Ping for afternoon tea.

good morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment