www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Dec 19, 2011

flight log 12/20

Flight log

Took bus and then light rail to the airport
On light rail, I talked to two people
They were nice. They asked me where I'm going and whether I'm coming back to Seattle. And I said yes, definitely, I love this place.

00:40 am 

got on board
So many people 


1:23
plane finally took off
I'm tired... Probably going to take a nap later
Had my camera bag on the overhead cabinet and my messenger bag under the seat in front of me.
Oh and I had my book "Outlier" out on my lap too. Should read it after my nap. 


2:23 am
omg didn't fall asleep so tired... And feel a bit nauseous
And the meal is here I got beef with potato 


2:45 am
finished my meal... Well I'm not eating the cake and fruits. Sweets and pineapple are not good for stomach. What a shame.
Ok I really have to sleep later when they take away the meal tray.
Wait a second, I found an app called asleep in my iPhone. Hopefully it's going to help me fall asleep instead of my playlist full of exciting beats!


2:49 am
yay! Tray has been taken. The flight attendant asked me if I'm done in Chinese and I just responded "shie shie" so naturally. Haha cool
Ok get to try asleep now!!! Cross my finger for falling asleep!!


2:54 am
huge lol for the airplane cabin sound effect since I'm in an airplane already.


3:23 am
God damn not asleep yet :s
Let me another sound effect


3:46 am
Haven't fallen asleep :(
Just went to bathroom (just pee)
And stretched a bit.
Ok I really want to fall asleep
Change sound effect!


5:49 am
I fell asleep but I dunno how long did I slept... I bet i spend most of the time struggling to fall asleep
And the person next to me is getting on my nerve >:(
His arm! His arm! Why is his arm so fat!? I can feel it on
My back when I was sleeping . It's moving slowly and periodically with his breath. And his leg! His leg!!
@@
Let me try to fall asleep again.

7:11 am
Sleep deprived :(
Can't fall asleep but I just had the delicious snack! The peanut thing! Tastes wonderful.
So his arm is not bothering anymore! Which is a super good news. And um I've been watching a movies from the guy's screen in the row in front of me. Lol. There's the movie about disease thing. And now he's watching Captain America.
I still think I should try to sleep.

9:29 am
Slept a bit and still trying to fall asleep again.
And his leg!!!! :(

10:33 am
Failed... :( still awake
I see Japan outside the window! Pretty!

11:51 am
Yes. I fell asleep. They just announced that it's breakfast time. Dont really feel like eating now... A bit nauseous again.

12:23 pm
Breakfast is finally here. I'll try to eat hopefully I'll feel better.
You know what I really want to do now? I want to jump into a bed and ten sleep on it for the whole day. :/

12:47 pm
Finished my breakfast.

2:03 pm Seattle time
Plane landed
Read some pages of Outliers
And got my bags
Ready to go! But still waiting for the line to move

No comments:

Post a Comment