www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Dec 8, 2011

my whole has been so crappy

i had this ridiculous stomachache for the whole day and it's still going on now...
performance lowers when i get stomachache. :(
felt like throwing up... WTF! D:

so if you haven't know already,
i've been putting down my bed times and when i wake up and what food i ate and things that are related to my stomach on post it note ever single day since the end of october
so i can keep track of what going on when i get stomachache.

i'll evaluate my bed times and the food i ate yesterday when i'm back to my dorm
i really want to find out what's the cause of this terrible feeling.
that's also why i'm going back to taiwan this winter for a body examination
i know the plane ticket is super super expensive and i'm feel really sorry for doing all this.... but i really want to find a solution to all this shit...


No comments:

Post a Comment