www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Dec 8, 2011

i'm feeling little better now

was super crappy and busy the whole day but it gets better later at the evening

recap of a long day...
woke up early at the morning for the last BIOEN class
stomachache got worse after class so i headed back to dorm and took a short nap
woke up at 11:00 am with stomachache :(
went to my last BIO 180 lab and then went to bio review lecture
just when we started, fire alarm went off and the whole Kane hall was evacuated. then i found out not only Kane hall was evacuated, Odegaard, Suzzallo library were evacuated as well. it's massive!
anyway, it lasted for at least 30 minutes.
then the alarm finally went away and it was already 2:14 pm
just a few people (including me) headed back to the lecture.
then i went to Suzzallo library to study. wrapping up my bioen final project.
then i met with my bioengineering group for the presentation tomorrow.
we did some presentation practice.
then i went back to dorm to pick a pack of cookies and my camera then i head to the last photo club meeting of the quarter
after meeting i came back to my room and talked to one of my roommates.
i liked our conversation. and i learned a lot about him! which is good!
and yup here i am. haven't done any studying yet... should get started asap!! finals are coming up!!!
and my abdominal pain is lessening... finally.... geez... i search a bit online and found "pancreatitis"
i found the symptoms somehow familiar....

@@

No comments:

Post a Comment