www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Dec 6, 2011

tuesday

went to career center today for resume proofreading
she said i did a great job on my first resume lol
anyway, yeh... i still have to revise it several times before i send it out to the lab i want to get in
hopefully the spot will still be available when i send my email to the PI...

some recap. 
i did really well on my last bio midterm 94% :D and hopefully it's going to make up the awful grades i got for the two previous midterms
ummm my last organic chem midterm was totally a disaster... i got 57% and average was like 63%
ewww... but they're going to drop my lowest midterm score... so i don't have to worry about it. perfect scores for the first three midterms ;)

and i totally screwed up my chem quiz today... didn't study for it at all.... i was too busy working on my bioen final project and my resume... meh... i'll just have to study hard for the final then...

and oh there's this dessert thing from 7 to 10 at 1101. it's free. so it's probably going to be completely crowded by then... i'll probably go there at around 8? 9?

@@ i'm still busy as hell and i want the quarter to end right now! like right now!! >:(
3 days left till the quarter ends, yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment