www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Dec 30, 2011

Flight log 12/30

10:21 pm Taiwan time
Just went thru the check point
Now waiting to board

I totally saw the same two people on the flight back to Taiwan waiting for the flight back to Seattle.
They must have been here for the holidays.

10:45 pm
Boarding time was delayed to 10:40 still waiting. They lied.

11:04 pm
Finally got to my seat. 47A.
Window seat :D

11:08
Ready for take off

11:35 pm
Just took off
Imma start to watch a movie called "The Debt"
And hmm I have to wait till they distribute the meal so I can have water and have my SLEEPING PILL.
It's gonna save my life!!! :D
I wanna sleep all the way to Seattle!!!

11:51 pm
Flight attendant gave me an I-94 form I believe it's for non US citizens... The form looks unfamiliar... The one I filled out used to be blue.

12:03 am
Got the blue sheet
Pressed the flight attendant button but there's no response :( I want a pen.

12:27 am
Meal is here I got chicken.

12:58 am
Ok imma take the pill soon but I want to finish the movie :P

1:02 am
The couple sitting next to me are super nice! ;)

1:56 am
"The Debt" was a nice movie. I like it.
Ok gotta take the pill and sleep now.

3:11 am
Just woke up. Thirsty.
Gonna get some water.

3:18 am
Why isn't the fucking flight attendant button working!?!?

3:21 am
I didn't press the button hard enough...... No wonder it wasn't working.
The flight attendant came and gave me a cup of water.
Ok gonna sleep again now.
Please fall asleep ASAP.
The pill kinda worked.

6:15 am
Yes the pill worked so well!!
Thirsty again.

6:38 am
What!?

6:50 am
Breakfast...

6:56 am
Got omelette

7:23 am
Finished my meal.
The estimated arrival time kept getting earlier. We going so fast haha.

7:29 am
Popped a pimple...
It's bleeding now... ;(

8:10 am
View outside is pretty. Pretty clouds floating in the air.

8:34 am
Plane descending. Playing the same videos as usual.

Imma fill out the customs form later in the airport.

8:41 am
I'll type more later if I have spare time.

9:07 am (17:07 pm Seattle time)
Landed!!!
Waiting for the line.

17:21 pm
I need a pen for passport number on the form.  God damn waiting for a pen!!! >:( just for a few numbers.
He's taking so freaking long!!!
Oh my glob!!!
It's not a test or something ok!?

5:26 pm
Finallyyyy!!!!
It took me like 10 seconds to fill out the numbers but I waited for like 10 minutes for the freaking pen, totally not worth it.

5:54 pm
Finally got all my stuff. Luggage, guitar, two hand bags

6:00 pm
Second baggage claim... How frustrating...

6:08 pm
Yes I'm on my way to shuttle express!!

6:34 pm
On shuttle now. On my way to dorm!! ;)

6:57 pm
I'm back!!!
Feel great and weird!

It's so empty here! No one at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment