www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Jan 8, 2013

today was a good day

so today was more like my first day of class.
took my first BIOEN 335,  BIOEN 336 and PSYCH 210
BIOEN 335 was alright. sounds pretty interesting. BIOEN 336 was interesting and fun.
i told my mom that I could build a house after taking BIOEN 326 and I could build a refrigerator after taking BIOEN 325.
so I think I would be able to make drinks after taking BIOEN 335 and model everything with computer after taking BIOEN 336.
PSYCH 210 was super interesting. I love the polls with clickers. Like Asian students typically have a more repressed view on sex while European descendants are more open. Freaking real live data!!

oh and didn't screw up my conversations with anybody. :D
the conversations actually went pretty well.
helped my friend called the Hall Health this morning (hope she gets better)
i met my previous roommate and he was also taking the human sexuality class

I'm happy! I'm gonna start reading stuff and be productive!!

oh oh and I think I found this out too late.
Ultra is holding a music festival during March.
and deadmau5 is going to be there!!!!!!!!!!!
and some many other great artists too!!! OMG i want to go! but my last final is on Mar 22 and the festival starts on the exact same day D:

No comments:

Post a Comment