www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Jan 18, 2013

thursday and friday

thursday was bad.
not productive at all. felt like throwing up during the afternoon all the way till i went to bed.
i think it might be an extensive period of empty stomach that trigger the episode. not sure though.

anyway last night i went to bed super early. at around 9 pm.
fell asleep for about an hour and then couldn't get back to sleep for at least 2 hours.
i suddenly thought of the book I worked on with a UK author during the summer.
didn't he say the book would be published latest at December?
so i decided to check on line and this was what i found.

http://amzn.com/1908150998

check the Look Inside. You'll see my photos and the section I wrote for him :D
it'll be released on the 28th. I can't wait to receive the physical copy of the book from him!!
I'm so thankful that someone values my work.

so back to last night.
and then i thought of the fog. we were having stagnant air.
so i checked the window. holy crap the fog sure was dense.
it's around 1:00 am.
i couldn't resist the beauty so I quickly dressed and grabbed my camera and some stuff and went for a walk on campus.
of course, i had to be super careful so i also had a box opener in my pocket :P
so i walked around the campus and took around 40 something shots of the beautifully veiled atmosphere including the streets and quad and more!
i also interacted with a raccoon couple. gave them a few crackers. they looked thankful.

was back to home around 2:30 am.
i was satisfied with my results but wouldn't be able to develop them until next week.
so wait for the photos. i bet you'll love them!

here's just a roughly developed one.



gonna work my ass off this weekend for my research lab stuff and homework and shit.

gonna go take a shower now.
i have a research study to attend later. gonna do some math and logic tests to see if bilingual people are smarter than monolingual.
cya.

No comments:

Post a Comment