www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Jan 1, 2013

it's a blast!! had so much fun!!

Resolution 2013 was so awesome!
I danced so much.
and had golden glitter all over me.
but yeh my stomach was kind of acting up but I somehow overcame it by just having fun.
saw W&W and Rusko. W&W were awesome!!! I listen to their weekly podcasts too.

my friend and I went to China town for our first breakfast of 2013.
and got a fortune cookie saying, "Enjoy your own company. If you don't, who will?"
looks like I'll probably be single for another year.
haha but i'm going to be 21 on March so screw that.
but still, I think it's good to enjoy one's company. and i actually like it so....

anyway, gonna take a shower and go to bed. totally exhausted.

oh and wearing shorts in below freezing point isn't fun but it's not like i'm doing it everyday :P

No comments:

Post a Comment