www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Jan 20, 2013

Saturday/Sunday

my Saturday was productive.

woke up took a shower had brunch

then went to a psychology extra credit research study thing. I don't want to emphasize on the extra credit, I think it's more about helping the improvement of science as a whole.
it's pretty fun. like they put a thermal generator thing on my feet to induce heat pain and they want to see how distraction can reduce the pain so I got to play this super cute virtual reality game. Like I threw snowballs at penguins haha didn't really want to do that because penguins are my good friends.

anyway, went for a hair cut and went grocery shopping after that.

came back and finished homework for BIOEN 335 and 336.

then went to my research lab to make materials for my experiment.
and now I'm finally back home and it's 4 am :P
Love working in lab late at night. it's like there's no one and you get to cross the street whenever and wherever you want (bad advice but the freedom feels so great).

No comments:

Post a Comment