www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Jan 28, 2013

Fuck... almost fainted.

Just a few moments ago my intestines were feeling crampy.
But I decided to ignore it.
And then all of a sudden it just intensified.
So I quickly took the medication but it was too late so I ran to the bathroom.
My intestines cramped so painfully, my vision became blurry and my ears started to ring and my skin felt super warm. I knew I was going to faint so I quickly lay on the floor and unbuttoned my pants.
Fortunately I remained my consciousness. So I figured that I did not want my roommate to see me like this in the bathroom so I crawled to one of the stall and sat on the toilet and put my head below my heart level.
Intestine still cramping :( but at least it's getting better now.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment