www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Jan 18, 2013

Friday

went to the research study thing i was talking about.
it was fun. like i got to answer questions like when did you start speaking English and when did you start speaking Chinese blah blah blah and then I also got to yell out colors of words and name of pictures on the screen into a microphone. it's a psychological study btw.
then went to the gym. my friend went with me this time and took me to another part of IMA. The more advanced part for weight lifting. I should start going to that area... i think. but let me get the basics done first and i'll advance.
eating stuff now. my din din looks exactly the same as the one i had two days ago.
gonna go to my lab later and get stuff done.
and also gonna start working on essays and homework and reading.... D:
omg so much stuff to do!! must be productive this weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment