www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Jan 26, 2013

friday

i'm finally done with my scholarship application essay.
now i just have to revise it and submit the final form.

Friday was ok.
went to the gym and stuff.
didn't feel like studying today. :( a bit depressed.
so i decided to work on my photos i took about a week ago.
they look great. i made a few 3D ones in the form of wigglegram.
will be uploading the stereograms and other photo to Flickr soon.
so here they are.
enjoy.





i put the smaller ones because i don't want people to steal my photos.

3 comments:

  1. holy shxt! the house is shakkkkking. lol jk :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna share this on FB but I dont' want people to flow into your personal blog. Did you or can you post it elsewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeh i'll post it on tumblr when the time comes. i'll let you know when i do it.

    ReplyDelete