www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Nov 1, 2011

three midterms... two starting tomorrow!
study night!!

ummm... not much to talk about...

oh... wait there's one thing
when i'm having my spam fried rice and lemonade at the Red Square today...
two religious people came up to me and told me that people overlooked Jesus as the Mother.
he pointed out some part from the Bible while I was sipping my lemonade...
sometimes, he asked me questions and I don't know the answers cuz... you know... i've never studied the Bible since i'm not a religious person...
but i wanted to listen to what they think... it's interesting.

anyway... just read a news article about having a few strawberries before you drink can possibly reduce the chance of getting stomach inflammation. the study is so dear to my heart cuz i totally got gastritis this summer because of too much partying :P
though it's a research done on mice... but i mean it doesn't hurt to have a few strawberries before drinking in the future right? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment