www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Nov 30, 2011

Still busy

So I've been pretty well for the week. Healthy body, finishing school work.
Oh and I updated my flickr, check it out if your interested.

So I have been waking up earlier than I am supposed to get out of bed recently which is super weird.
Like on Monday and Wednesday (today), I'm supposed to get out of bed at 11:30. It's also when my alarm is going off. But for 2 days, I woke up at early 10. Like 10:15.
And I felt incredibly clear and energetic. But I convinced myself that I still need more sleep so I sleep till 11:30.

Just finished my chem midterm. I think I did pretty well. Though I answered some of the question with little ambiguity.
Math quiz was ok but I don't think I did really well on it.

So 2 weeks left till the end of the quarter. :D can't wait for this busy quarter to end, I want my life back!!! I plan to go workout and take photos and upload them on Flickr on a weekly basis
And I really have find a research lab ASAP!!

Hmmm so yeh I'm still pretty busy with my school work.

Cya!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment