www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Nov 11, 2011

It's Friday

It doesn't feel like a Friday at all i feel like its Saturday or something
Cuz it's the first day of the three day weekend!

So thursday night was fun went to shoot some photos at a park near by with photography club people and went to M's house for hookah photos!
I did some hookah too. Taste great!

Then met with Melvin today to find out more about the second coming of the God
Really interesting.

And just had dinner with Frances at the Korean restaurant.
Had some talk with her. Had some catching up about our lives.

And going to field trip tomorrow from the morning till evening
I got my snacks and lunch ready! And it's sad that I have to wake up so early tomorrow cuz I have to go to bed early tonight which means I don't have more time to study :/
Hopefully it's going to be fun and worth it!

Still super busy. Have to study!
And post photos (hopefully... So sad I haven't been posting on Flickr for almost 2 months)

Oh and I'm going north to Shoreline next Monday to learn more about the Bible after class.

Alright then.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment