www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Nov 5, 2011

lol i'm so funny; had my camera with me all day and ended up with no photo

finished my last midterm for the week
i think i didn't do really well on this biology midterm... i don't have enough time to finish all the questions :( oh well...
it's like the 150 anniversary of UW so we all wear purple i wear purple today as well
with that super cool shades i bought at the start of the school year
and yes, most of the "huskies" wear purple today
i looked really purple today with purple polo shirt, purple jacket, and purple shades.
but it's ridiculously funny that i brought my camera and lens with me today hoping that i could get some good footage of the UW day but as expected i didn't get anything at the end of the day...

anyway, everything went pretty smooth today and as usual after my last class i got back to my dorm and got back to my room and just stumbled up around the Internet

so it's finally weekend and i really have to relax a bit! it's been a really rough week for me so i DESERVE it! but just when i realized i really have to relax a bit i found out my sore throat is worsening again and feel like throwing up again D:
it's like when i finally get time to have fun, my body refuses me to have fun D:

fuuuuuuuu!!

oh and i got a full score on my bioengineering assignment. so happy! 25 out of 25. yay!

i'm going bed soon, super early for Friday night but whatever, i think my body need some rest...

talking to my parents now! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment