www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Nov 10, 2011

It's like Friday!

Lol totally skipped today's first class... Was too tired waking up at 7:30 when I went to bed at like 1:00 an
It's a guest lecture so I think it won't be that bad if I skip it... But it's totally a bad thing to do and I promise I will not do this if I went to bed earlier...
Man I hate morning classes.

So I'm done with classes for the week! Yay! It's weekend!! Three days weekend!

I'm going to meet with Melvin later for Bible study and going to meet up with my photography club people after that! It's been a while since I saw them! I'm so excited! We are going to a lot of interesting things this evening!

I'm now at the library studying math so I don't have to go back and forth from dorm to campus. it's easier for me to just meet with Melvin later.

Weekend!!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment