www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Nov 2, 2011

of course I'm feeling great now!!

today was totally unexpectedly smooth...

i went to bed super late like 5 am last night studying organic chem and math and biology.... and i was like "no no no no no, i'm totally going to get a stomachache tomorrow. how can i focus on midterms??"

but nothing major nor minor happened when i woke up, took a shower and dressed up super formal today cuz i was feeling formal today :P
and there went another day.

I think I did pretty well on both math and organic chemistry midterms.
I finished before time and checked my work several times ;)

anyway, i'm pretty done with the week. But as i flipped through my schedule, i'm clearly not done with the week yet....

i still have to do bioengineering problem solving class assignment... and there are unbelievable shit loads of readings for that class like at least 70 pages... @@

oh man, and still have to do math and chem reading though i'm just done with the midterms...

anyway, i'm feeling great right now! I just want to relax a bit before the third midterm this week.
and yes, i have to go to bed early tonight cuz i didn't have enough sleep last night and plus I got a morning class tomorrow.

cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment