www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Nov 17, 2011

it's almost friday!

still really busy this week
i can't believe what i saw on my calendar... it's like all occupied...

some recaps...
so I handed in my assignment for bioengineering class tuesday, had chem quiz the same day
i think i did pretty well on both of them.
went to U village with Frances for dinner and AT&T stuff
well, i ended up calling the customer service when i'm back to my room. and got all my problems solved! Great thanks to the AT&T people! and thank you Frances for helping me sorting out the problem.
Wednesday, I had a math quiz which i think i nailed it and had my chem midterm back which i stupidly took back on tuesday quiz section; we're not supposed to take it back till Wednesday. i got 95 and the average is 58? or 68? i forgot. so yeh i'm really satisfied with my organic chemistry grade.
met with Melvin wednesday evening.
thursday, had a tiny quiz for bioengineering class and i am pretty sure that i nailed the quiz as well.
i picked up my bioengineering t-shirt, it looks awesome :)
i'm going to an information session about scholarship later at 16:30
and going to meet up with photography club buddies after the information session
hopefully, i'll be studying when i'm back to dorm tonight haha
i have biology midterm next monday.

generally, i think my work load is going to go down in the next few days. Gotta thank Thanksgiving holidays. Hopefully, i'm not going to be this busy next week.




No comments:

Post a Comment