www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Nov 3, 2011

omg

what is happening to me.... ? D:

i suddenly felt so depressed last night... all alone in my room
and then i got a sore throat....
and then had a fever... 
i woke up last night at like 1 or 2 shivering... i was so cold.... 
i got up still shivering and took 2 tylenol
got back to bed still shivering and fell asleep...

i set my alarm at 7:30 but changed it to 10:30 cuz i really needed more sleep...
so basically i skipped one class of bioengineering... they were having a guest lecture
hopefully attendance wasn't recorded.

and umm... i have to finish a paper for bioengineering class and i have biology midterm tomorrow....
i don't know if i can do it or not.... 
have been feeling depressed, messed up, tired since last night....

i feel like I'm going to mess up all my homework, my midterms, my readings, my friendship, and my life.... i feel like everyone is walking away from me....



no, i'm not fine...

No comments:

Post a Comment