www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Sep 5, 2011

ughhhh

grandma, aunt, my parents, and I went to Mabu (it's a place in the mountains) on Sunday
we walked around and had dinner there
it's a beautiful place :) took some photos there

went to Paris dance club at night with four friends
Sean, my elementary school friend, 鹿, a guy I met at the gym, Tim, a personal trainer also a friend of 鹿, and Ping, a girl I met at the club.
Ping left the club early cuz she's meeting up with some friends (but i think it might be that we're too boring or there's too much boys....)
it was fun though some of us drank too much

and not feeling well today, felt like throwing up when i woke up D: ewwww!!!
thanks for taking care of me, Mom.
slept all day and i'm feeling better now!

still working on the photos i took at Lugang and Mabu

No comments:

Post a Comment