www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Sep 25, 2011

slept at 6 or 7 and woke up just now (though i went out and bought some stuff from 2Con at around 10 pm)

hotel was pretty nice!
checked out from hotel and moved into my dorm Saturday.
(thank you, Frances for helping me with one of the luggages)

the weather was really nice out there
so on our way to Stevens court i saw that poor Mercer hall
the east building is halfway demolished
and the west was still standing there though the windows and the roof were took apart
I'll take some photo of torn-down Mercer hall sometime when i'm feeling better and the weather get better
speaking of weather, there's a storm system coming in now and it's really really windy outside
not expecting a great day tomorrow...

anyway
Stevens court is awesome!!
and i'm so happy to see my friends!
i have so much to say so bare with me
so i haven't really explore my dorm but i heard there's a fitness center or something in the main building or something
so excited! i'll take photos of Stevens court for sure!
and our apartment is great! a living room, a kitchen, a bathroom (or two i'm not sure), closets.... so many to explore!
and my room was awesome too. the space is ok for me. there're a closet with a door, two cabinets, a chair, a bed (duh), a window with sunlight during the afternoon, which is perfect!
and of course, i'll take photo of my room.

bought Tums, crackers, water, shower gel, toothpaste, facial wash at safeway and walgreens
went to Frances's apartment and it looks great!
got my bed things like pillows and stuff
i said to Frances, "feel like it's going to be a great year" as we walked down the street ;)

just saw some Dawg Daze events
reminded me of last year when it was my first time here in seattle
it'll be great if i can go to some of the events! like the kick off one!

my friends got a party saturday night but i didn't join them cuz i was too tired... and i wasn't feeling well
i wanted to join them so bad :(((
though i probably wouldn't talk a lot but still :((

and here is the not so exciting part
gotta move a bunch of stuff from Frances's apartment to my dorm which is not going to be fun
i called a friend to help me out. he got a car so that will probably help a lot.

and my stomach hasn't recovered fully... and i'm really really worried...


summary:
1. gotta take photos of Mercer hall, Stevens court, and my room
2. my stupid stomach ruins everything
3. still have a lot to deal with

2 comments: