www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Sep 26, 2011

Feeling a lot better now

So I'm feeling a lot a lot better

Yesterday was super busy
Helped Frances with moving bed parts which is hilarious at the same time cuz we had two Safeway shopping carts haha
Anyway later that day, I called up a friend of my dad to help me out with moving my stuff from Frances place to my dorm
He has a car so that's whole lot easier!
Thank you FongRu!

And I'm done with unpacking and organizing all my stuff!!! It's a lovely room now!

Well last night was extremely unpleasant... Got a really bad stomachache I thought I was about to throw up... But now I'm a lot better. Having farmer's breakfast combo now!

It's cold and rainy outside... Come on, it's my fourth day since arrival! Wont be a good day for taking photo of Mercer hall...

Gonna do tons of shopping today! Textbooks and stuff...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment