www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Sep 24, 2011

last night was horrifying...
so i think i was dehydrated and my stomach was empty when i got off the plane
found the shuttle express place and took the shuttle to University Inn
then i met with Frances and grabbed some food
my stomachache got worse and worse
after i got back to my hotel room and I lay on the bed and felt like throwing up
called my parents and they gave me some advice
i also called Frances. you know just in case anything bad happened there will be someone to help me out.

so i took some medication and eat the sandwich and drank water and slept for few hours (like i woke up every two hours of sleep.... 2 hours... 2 hours.... 1 hour)
just had my breakfast at the first floor
i had a bowl of cereal, a bagel, and an egg
feeling much much better now

gonna take a shower!

i really want my stomach to recover fully ;(
can't do anything with a bad stomach...

No comments:

Post a Comment