www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Sep 28, 2011

first day of school

my first day of school went really well
went to classes on time (well, i'm not a freshman lost in the campus or something right?)
first class was MATH 308 at 12:30 it's matrix algebra or linear algebra 
the professor was nice! she seems friendly to me. it's in the not-really familiar Condon hall (i've only been there once or twice)
second class was BIO 180. there're so many student that i have to sit at the balcony
the professor was humorous. he seems like "he knows what he is doing"
it's in Kane hall and i don't have elaborate more on that.
third class was CHEM 223. it's organic chemistry
the professor was the really laid back kind. oh and we don't have homework assignment for this class which is really really awesome!! it's in Bagley hall and it's exactly where i have my CHEM 162.

and for some reason i feel proud of myself which is really uncommon
probably because i'm a sophomore or something (i'm not a noob anymore LOL)
and my newly bought timbuk2 messenger bag was awesome!! 
I LOVE IT!!! I carry it PROUDLY.

sorted out my schedule and calendar. have to do a bit of reading and homework tonight 
but have to buy some stuff at U village first.
and should i really buy a printer!? i think so but i have to ask Frances for suggestions.

it's sunny today. feeling great!

oh oh and my stomach is getting a whole lot better! almost to the normal state it used to be!! :D
still have a bit jet lag cuz i woke up at 7 or 8 this morning which is super early for me. and felt tired at 9 or 10 pm yesterday.


No comments:

Post a Comment